Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

My no-picture life these days

I've realized recently how little I take pictures these days. I think ever since I got married, my picture taking has decreased significantly. I'm realizing that in 10 years, I will think I went into hibernation during my mid-20's. I was taken on the sweetest date by my oh-so-lovely husband the other night and I really don't have any recorded memory of it. I did, however, get a picture of his big plate of sushi but I can't post it on any social media because my camera always crashes. Something about the universe is not wanting me to have any memory of life these days.

With that said, it doesn't mean nothing is happening. A LOT is happening and it's probably one of the sweetest seasons of life. So I think I need to ask for a camera for Christmas and stop relying on this iPhone thing.

First of all, I still can't believe I can scratch this off my list but I ran a marathon on 11/9/2013. A MARATHON, not a half, a full. Like the 26.2 kind. It was hard. Really hard. Now it's all a blur and I still can't believe I did it, but it's done and it feels good. I still haven't made it official by buying my little car sticker but that's definitely happening. I can't wait to do a recap on the run, but that's not happening right now.

Next, Matthew and I bought our first house! Yippee! It's precious but still in a disarray. Boxes everywhere and things piled, but it will all get settled at some point. Once it's picture worthy, I'll snap a few shots of our little abode.

Lastly, this isn't an update but I need help with my blog. I need to write in it more but I need to spruce it up. Anyone know how to go about doing that?

My next post will hopefully be full of pictures and more exciting things, but for now, this is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment